Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting soprapk. Here you can find the terms and conditions outlining how to use the website of Soprapk, soprapk.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this website. Using soprapk is only permitted if you accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
In these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statements and Disclaimer Notices, and all Agreements, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to the person accessing this website and complying with the terms and conditions of this website. Our Company is commonly referred to by “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Ourselves” and “Us.”. Both we and the Client are referred to as the “Party” or “Parties.”.
As used herein, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary to take steps, through the Company’s stated services, toward meeting the Client’s needs as outlined in the Company’s service descriptions, in compliance with, and subject to, prevailing Dutch law. If you use the above terminology or any other terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, or he/she/they, you are referring to them all as interchangeable.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials on soprapk are owned by soprapk and/or its licensors. The rights to these materials are reserved. Unless there are other restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions, you may access this through soprapk for your personal use only.
The following must not be done:
- Publication of soprapk material
- Subleasing, renting, or renting out soprapk content
- Duplicating, copying, or reproducing soprapk content
- In order to redistribute it
In some areas of this site, users have the option of posting opinions and information. Commenters on the website are not filtered, edited, published or reviewed by Soprapk. Please note that the opinions expressed in comments are not necessarily those of soprapk, its agents, or its affiliates. Views and opinions expressed in comments reflect those of the poster. Soprapk is not responsible for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses arising from the use of or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website regardless of whether the Comments violate any laws.
Comments may be monitored by Soprapk, and those that are inappropriate, offensive or violate these Terms and Conditions may be removed.
The following is your warranty and representation:
- All necessary licenses and consents are in place for you to post the Comments on our website;
- Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of a third party, such as copyrights, patents or trademarks;
- It is unlawful to post any defamatory, libelous, offensive, or indecent material in the Comments.
- Commenters will not be solicited for business, nor will the Comments be used to promote illegal activities.
By using, reproducing, editing, and allowing others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments, you grant soprapk a non-exclusive license.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Our Website may be linked to by the following organizations without prior approval:
- Organizations of the government;
- Websites of search engines;
- Similarly to how they link to the websites of other listed businesses, online directories may also link to our Website.
- Business entities, except for charitable shopping malls, fundraising groups, and soliciting non-profit organizations, may not link to our Web site.
Linking to our homepage, to publications or to other Website information is permitted so long as the link does not: (a) suggest sponsorship, endorsement or approval or (b) breaks the context of the linking party’s site.
Other types of link requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved:
- Sources of information commonly used by consumers or businesses;
- Internet communities;
- Charities or charities’ associations;
- Distributors of online directories;
- Portals on the internet;
- Consulting, law and accounting firms; and
- Associations and educational institutions.
Links from these organizations will be approved if we decide to do so. As long as (a) we are not at odds with ourselves or our associates; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit of the link compensates the absence of SOPA; and (d) the link pertains to a general resource.
Links from these organizations may be placed on our home page provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) does not harm our reputation.
In order to link to our website, you must contact us by e-mail at soprapk if you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above. We ask that you include your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, the URLs of any sub-domains you wish to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You’ll get a response in two to three weeks.
Our Website may be linked to by approved organizations as follows:
- Using the name of our company;
- Utilizing our company’s web address; or
- Our Website may be described in any other manner that makes sense based on the content and format of the linking party’s site.
Unless we have a trademark license agreement, we will not be able to link to the soprapk logo or other artwork.
The creation of frames around our Web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website is not permitted without prior approval and written permission.
Any content appearing on your Website shall not be our responsibility. Our Website will be protected and defended against every claim that is arising from your Website. Websites should not include links that may be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal or that infringe, otherwise violate or advocate the infringement of rights of third parties.
The Privacy of Our Users
Reservation of Rights
If you link to our Website in any way, we can request that you remove it. By approving this request, you agree to remove any link to our Website immediately. The terms and conditions and link policy may also be amended at any time by us. By linking to our Website continuously, you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions of these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
We encourage you to contact and inform us at any time if you find any link on our Website that is offensive. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
This website does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of all of the information on it; nor do we promise to keep the information on it up to date or to ensure that it remains available.
This website is provided “as is” without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. By using this site, you agree not to:
- Exclude or limit our or your liability for personal injury or death;
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation will be limited or excluded;
- To limit any liabilities of ours or yours in any manner not permitted by law;
- Exclude any liabilities we or you might not be able to exclude under applicable law.
Here and elsewhere in the disclaimer, there is a limitation of liability and prohibition of liability: (a) subject to the preceding section; and (b) applicable to all liabilities arising under that section, including those arising by contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and the information and services contained on it are provided free of charge.